Construction Law Blog
Construction Law Year in Review Seminar
March 18, 2019
It is not too late to RSVP to Babst Calland’s annual Construction Law Year in Review seminar, which will be held this Thursday, March 21, 2018 at the Doubletree Hotel in Greentree, beginning with a continental breakfast at 7:30 a.m., followed by the seminar from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. Speakers will include Kurt Fernsler, Matt Jameson, Justine Kasznica, John McCreary, Jim Miller, Rich Saxe, and Dave White. This seminar qualifies for two (2) PA CLE credits. We hold this annual seminar as a service to our clients and prospective clients. This complimentary seminar will provide an overview of 2018′s significant construction law developments (both statutory and case-law). This year’s topics include:
- regulatory developments involving the use of drones on construction projects;
- amendments to Pennsylvania’s Contractor and Subcontractor Payment Act (CASPA);
- case law dealing with Mechanics’ Lien claims;
- updates on the use of Project Labor Agreements on public projects;
- updates on “pay if paid” contract clauses;
- forum selection; and
- use of Master Services Agreements in the construction industry.
For more information or to RSVP, please click this link.