RMMLF’s Special Institute on Oil & Gas Mineral Title Examination
September 25 @ 11:30 am - September 27 @ 12:15 pm
Attorneys Paul Atencio and Elena Rorabaugh will co-present “Title Due Diligence for Acquisition, Disposition, and Trade Transactions” at the Rocky Mountain Mineral Law Foundation’s (RMMLF) Special Institute on Oil & Gas Mineral Title Examination, September 25-27, 2019.
- Strategies and tools for planning, coordinating, and managing the due diligence process
- Planning an effective process through establishing client expectations and use of materiality standards, checklists, and instruction sheets
- Information collection, organization, and review; use of experts; training, and team management
- Reporting results to client, both in real time and in formal reports
- Assisting or directing the title defect notice and curative process
- Strategies for bankruptcy, data rooms, and auction transactions
For more information, click here.