About Babst Calland
Babst Calland is a law firm with a reputation for delivering the highest level of client service. Our philosophy is simple. As an integrated group of more than 150 attorneys, we work as a team, not as a group of sole practitioners.
We have been providing focused legal services to corporations, closely-held businesses and municipalities since 1986. We do not strive to be all things to all people. Instead, we strive to be the best in our focused practice areas.
We approach our client’s business as if it were our own and treat everyone with the same level of respect. Together, we solve problems and allocate resources to provide the highest level of service in the most cost-effective manner possible.
We began as a firm offering environmental, energy and business law services because our founding shareholders had in-depth knowledge in these areas. Although we have expanded our scope of practice, we still subscribe to an “in the trenches” approach by shaping solutions to solve problems. Many of our attorneys have prior experience working in both the public and private sectors. Our attorneys have a deep understanding of the issues our clients face, and can help them deal with their most pressing legal concerns in a practical and cost-effective manner.
- Babst Calland is ranked the seventh largest law firm in Pittsburgh, Pa.
- We employ more than 150 attorneys in nine integrated practice areas.
- Babst Calland has six office locations in Pittsburgh, Pa., Charleston, W.Va., State College, Pa., Washington, D.C., Canton, Ohio and Sewell, N.J.
- Babst Calland was recognized by the 2016 U.S. News – Best Lawyers® “Best Law Firms” list nationally in six practice areas and regionally in 28 practice areas.
- 27 of our attorneys were selected by their peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America© 2016.
- Babst Calland is named as a national Go-To Law Firm® by ALM and Corporate Counsel magazine.
- Babst Calland is listed as the top environmental law practice in Pennsylvania by Chambers & Partners’ Chambers USA’s: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business.
- Our attorneys volunteer their time and talent to many community service organizations.
A child layout should display here
Instead of using the parent layout (Construction Sub-Page Parent), you should assign one of these child layouts to content:
- Construction > Environmental Support Services
- Construction > Energy & Natural Resources
- Construction > Workforce Services
- Construction > Public Sector
- Construction > Litigation
- Construction Sub-Page Parent
- Construction > Contracts & Business Services
- Layout for Contracts & Business Services
- Construction >> Contracts & Business Services
- Sub Construction
Or, you can create new child layouts for other pages.
Learn about designing hierarchical layouts using parents and children layouts. »