Energy & Natural Resources
Employment & Labor
Operators in the Marcellus industry are not immune from the problems affecting employers everywhere. Indeed, the gas industry can present some unique and serious issues. These include:
- Restrictive agreements affecting the ability to attract and/or keep talented employees.
- Efforts by organized labor to establish representational rights in this largely unorganized workforce.
- Problems arising from the multi-employer worksite.
- Occupational safety and health issues.
- Wage and hour problems.
- Compliance with a host of federal and state regulations of the workplace.
Babst Calland’s multi-disciplinary approach to providing services to the gas industry includes an experienced team to focus on these issues.
“Our employment and labor attorneys understand the issues and opportunities facing the energy industry to develop and implement cost effective and creative solutions with any employment or workforce challenge.”
– Stephen A. Antonelli