Mobility, Transport & Safety
We assist manufacturers, suppliers, start-ups, and technology companies in promoting safety, innovation, better oversight, efficiencies, and cost-savings.
We are practical and use a common sense approach. We partner with our clients to address not just the legal aspects of client problem-solving, but also the engineering/technical aspects and the communications aspects (internal and public) as well.
Representative services include:
- Providing strategic leadership and advice in transportation, litigation and regulatory matters of national significance.
- Helping clients solve problems, achieve their goals (whether in regulatory or litigation matters), navigate government inquiries and enforcement proceedings, and expand business and policy opportunities, including automated driving systems and new market entries.
- Day-to-day counseling in motor vehicle safety and related regulatory matters, including self-certification of standards, homologation, compliance, standards enforcement, defects investigations, recall implementation, automated driving systems, innovative safety approaches, best practices and emerging trends.
- Helping companies create proactive risk management programs, including internal compliance assessments, which promote safety and mitigate the risk of government enforcement actions.
- Assisting in legislative and rulemaking matters.
- Facilitating in-house training and ongoing support to ensure corporate teams are armed with the most current legal and technical considerations relevant to their work.
– Timothy H. Goodman