Mobility, Transport & Safety
We help clients achieve their goals and expand business and policy opportunities by applying a current and detailed understanding of the federal government’s approach to transportation safety regulation and market priorities, including its programs and personnel.
We are practical and use a common sense approach.
We bring creativity to solving our clients’ problems, with healthy doses of optimism, fortitude and the willingness to work hard.
We partner with our clients to address not just the legal aspects of client problem-solving, but also the engineering/technical aspects and the communications aspects (internal and public) as well.
Representative matters and experience include:
• Self-certification of standards (both legal and technical/engineering considerations)
• Regulatory compliance
• Automated/autonomous driving systems
• Innovative mobility and safety approaches
• Best practices and emerging trends
• Standards enforcement and defects investigations
• Government inquiries and enforcement proceedings
• Recall implementation
• Other day-to-day counseling
• Risk management programs, reviews and internal audits
• Assisting in legislative and rulemaking matters
• In-house legal and business-oriented training and ongoing support
– Timothy H. Goodman