Renewables Law Blog
News, Articles and Legal and Regulatory Information on Renewables from the Law Firm Babst Calland
ABOUT THIS BLOG
Our Renewables Law Blog provides timely legal and business information on issues impacting companies developing or investing in renewable energy generation.
Tagged: Enterprise Products Partners LP, Virtual Power Purchase Agreement, renewable, solar
- advance electric grid, energy storage, and fuel cell equipment;
- equipment for production of low-carbon, low emission fuels, chemicals and other products;
- renewable energy and energy efficiency equipment;
- products or technologies that capture, remove, use, or store carbon dioxide; and
- advanced vehicles, components, and related infrastructure.
Tagged: Energy Manufacturing Act of 2021, Manufacturing, energy, tax credits
Tagged: Bureau of Land Management, DRECP, Desert Renewable Energy Conservation Plan, renewable
Tagged: FERC, electricity, renewable, transmission infrastructure
Tagged: SWPPP, Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan, enforcement action, solar, stormwater
Tagged: SB 583, West Virginia Senate Bill 583, energy, renewable, solar, tax credits
Tagged: ITC, PTC, energy, federal solar investment tax credit, federal spending bill, renewable, solar, tax credits, wind, wind production tax credit