Shale Energy Law Blog
1. Abandoned Mine Drainage and Abatement and Treatment Program
2. Baseline Water Quality Data Program
3. Greenways, Trails, and Recreation Program
4. Orphan or Abandoned Well Plugging Program
5. Watershed Restoration and Protection Program
These programs are jointly administered by the Department of Community and Economic Development, the Department of Conservation and Natural Resources, and the Department of Environmental Protection. The total funding available for these programs is $14 million dollars, which comes directly from impact fee payments made last year by natural gas operators. Applications are currently being accepted through July 31, 2013, and will be considered at CFA’s Nov. 13, 2013, meeting.