EMPHASIS, BACKGROUND, MEMBERSHIPS & AFFILIATIONS
- Larry's practice focuses on municipal law, with an emphasis on land use and development issues.
- He works with municipal clients, including boroughs, townships and municipal authorities.
- He also counsels energy industry clients, with a particular emphasis on the land use issues related to the development of the Marcellus Shale.
- Larry is admitted to practice law in Pennsylvania.
- He is also admitted to practice before the United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit and the United States District Courts for the Western and Middle Districts of Pennsylvania.
- Larry is active in the Young Lawyers' Division Council of the Allegheny County Bar Association.
- He is the President of the American Inns of Court-The Honorable Amy Reynolds Hay Chapter. He serves on the Board of Advisors of Scenic Pittsburgh.
- At the University of Pittsburgh, Larry was the Website Manager and an Assistant Articles Editor on the Pittsburgh Tax Review.
- During law school, he served as a law clerk in the City of Pittsburgh Department of Law.