Energy & Natural Resources
Employment & Labor
- Restrictive agreements affecting the ability to attract and/or keep talented employees;
- Efforts by organized labor to establish representational rights in this largely unorganized workforce;
- Problems arising from the multi-employer worksite;
- Occupational safety and health issues;
- Wage and hour problems; and
- Compliance with a host of federal and state regulations of the workplace.
Babst Calland’s multidisciplinary approach to providing services to the energy industry includes an experienced team to focus on these issues.
– Stephen A. Antonelli
Best Law Firms 2020
Babst Calland Energy practice ranked in 2020 Best Lawyers "Best Law Firms"
by BL Rankings