Corporate & Commercial
At Babst Calland, our corporate and commercial attorneys know the law. However, it’s the unique way we practice law that gives our clients an edge.
We’re practical, efficient and responsive.
We’re also problem solvers. We roll up our sleeves and learn your business to ensure that you derive the most benefit from our legal services. Because of this “in the trenches” approach, we’ve grown to be one of the most respected business law firms in Pittsburgh and the region.
We know what you’re going through. Our attorneys include former entrepreneurs, real estate investors, a public company CEO, and in-house counsel to several companies. We tap into that collective legal and business experience to bring a common-sense approach to business law.
- A cautionary tale: The good and the ugly of convertible debt financing
- Find the middle ground: The corporate opportunity doctrine when your investors are competitors
- Financing for founders: A primer on SAFEs and their use in early-stage financing
- Representative Transactions – Mergers & Acquisitions
- Representative Transactions – Banking & Finance
- Representative Transactions – Real Estate
- Comprehensive Transaction Services for Natural Gas, Coal, Oil & Aggregate Industries
– Christian A. Farmakis
Best Lawyers 2019
Babst Calland Corporate practice ranked in 2019 Best Lawyers "Best Law Firms"
by BL Rankings