EMPHASIS, BACKGROUND, MEMBERSHIPS & AFFILIATIONS
- Matthew counsels various energy, oil, gas and mineral-related clients on matters related to gas title issues and opinions.
- Before joining Babst Calland, he worked as an associate with a Washington, PA, firm that concentrated on coal and mineral law and commercial real estate law.
- Matthew is admitted to practice in Pennsylvania and West Virginia.
- He is a member of the Washington County, Pennsylvania and American Bar Associations.
- During law school, he served as president of the Student Bar Association and managing editor of the Duquesne Business Law Journal.
- He was also a teaching assistant in the Legal Research and Writing Program.
- Also during law school, Matthew interned for the Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection and CONSOL Energy, Inc.