2020 PIOGATech Air Quality Compliance Training
December 15 @ 9:00 am - 3:15 pm EST
Attorneys Kevin Garber and Jean Mosites will co-present “Regional Greenhouse Gas Initiative (RGGI) and Post-Election Updates” during the 2020 PIOGATech Air Quality Compliance Training on Tuesday, December 15, 2020.
This Training will include the following topics:
- An Overview of Air Quality Regulations Affecting Oil and Gas Industry
- An Intro to ProMax for O & G Emission Estimates
- An Overview of Methods for Identifying and Estimating Methane Emissions
- Air Dispersion Modeling Case Studies at Compressor Stations in PA, WV and OH
- A PADEP Update
- The Regional Greenhouse Gas Initiative (RGGI) and Post-Election Updates
- Air Permitting Case Studies: The Nuances of Oil & Gas Facilities
- The Proposed Pennsylvania O&G CTG RACT Rule
- A Compliance Management Roundtable Panel with Operators
For more information, click here.